You are here
Coffee With Tim Wendelboe
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
If anyone has the chops to write a comprehensive tome on all things coffee, it's notable Nord and World Barista Champion Tim Wendelboe. As the 2004 winner of the World Barista Championship, Tim has been a long-standing name in the specialty coffee industry, known equally for his excellence in coffee at his self-named cafe in Oslo, as well as his work and outreach in other aspects of the industry. Who better, then, than he to write a comprehensive and approachable guide to all things coffee? Coffee With Tim Wendelboe is exactly that - a thoughtful and well-constructed guide to the world of specialty coffee, from bean to cup, and including recipes and brew guides to help you make even better coffee at home.
Inside, you'll find: tips for making better coffee at home and on buying the right equipment, information on the production of coffee, its varieties and species, and how it is processed and roasted, tips for buying the best coffees, instructions and recipes for brewing methods from french press to espresso, recipes for treats to serve along with coffee, and more.
135 pages with full color photos. ISBN 978-82-516-3625-4
- Written by coffee master and World Barista Champion Tim Wendelboe
- Includes a history of coffee and information about growing, varieties, processing and roasting
- Tips for buying the best equipment for your home
- Instructions and recipes for a wide variety of brewing devices
- Tells the whole story of coffee from farm to cup
- An entertaining read as well as a useful reference tool