You are here
Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
The redesigned Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo takes the formidable feature set of the Quick Mill Andreja Premium to the next level. By upgrading the vibratory pump to a commercial rotary pump and adding an optional drain hook-up to the drip tray, the Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo has the option of being used in a low-volume commercial setting. In the newly redesigned model, the Vetrano 2B Evo ditches its old, square look and takes the form of the Andreja Premium with its more aesthetically pleasing curved side panels. Alongside the redesigned casing, the newest version adds the following new features: dual insulated copper boilers, per-boiler PID temperature controls, Gicar control board, four hole steam tip, drip tray handle, polished aluminum adjustable feet, custom made steam and hot water knobs, three position power switch, and option to upgrade to multi-directional joystick steam and hot water assemblies.
Free Espresso Machine Starter Kit With Purchase!
- High-quality #304 stainless steel construction
- Faema E61 lever action grouphead, a commercial-grade component that helps greater ensure temperature stability
- Thermo siphon circulation steadies brewing temperature
- Heat exchanger allows you to steam milk and pull shots at the same time
- 3-liter water reservoir with low water warning
- 1.6-liter insulated copper boiler keeps water temperature stable
- No-burn steam and hot water wands
- Commercial rotary pump requires direct plumbing
- Three position power switch (fill boiler, on, off) prevents damage at start-up
- Dual pressure gauges and notification lights notify user of machine's status
- 50-ounce drip tray has direct plumb option
- Aluminum, adjustable-height legs
- 1,400-watt bottom load heater
- Gicar electronic control board
- Two 58mm portafilters with baskets (one single and one double).
- Stainless steel blank disk for backflushing
- Stainless steel braided water line for direct plumb
- We recommend purchasing a 58mm tamper from the drop down menu above
For brewing, steaming, and maintenance tips, check out our Beginner's Guides:
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||1.6 L|
|Water Reservoir:||3 L|
|Electrical:||110 volts / 1400 Watts / 15 Amps|
|Dimensions:||11.25" W x 17.5" D x 16.25" H|