You are here
Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
The redesigned Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo takes the formidable feature set of the Quick Mill Andreja Premium to the next level. By upgrading the vibratory pump to a commercial rotary pump and adding an optional drain hook-up to the drip tray, the Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo has the option of being used in a low-volume commercial setting. In the newly redesigned model, the Vetrano 2B Evo ditches its old, square look and takes the form of the Andreja Premium with its more aesthetically pleasing curved side panels. Alongside the redesigned casing, the newest version adds the following new features: dual insulated copper boilers, per-boiler PID temperature controls, Gicar control board, four hole steam tip, drip tray handle, polished aluminum adjustable feet, custom made steam and hot water knobs, three position power switch, and option to upgrade to multi-directional joystick steam and hot water assemblies.
Free Espresso Machine Starter Kit With Purchase!
- High-quality #304 stainless steel construction
- Faema E61 lever action grouphead, a commercial-grade component that helps greater ensure temperature stability
- Thermo siphon circulation steadies brewing temperature
- Dual boiler design allows you to steam milk and pull shots at the same time
- 3-liter water reservoir with low water warning
- 0.75 and 1.4-liter insulated copper boilers keep water temperature stable
- No-burn steam and hot water wands
- Commercial rotary pump requires direct plumbing
- Three position power switch (fill boiler, on, off) prevents damage at start-up
- Dual pressure gauge and notification lights notify user of machine's status
- 50-ounce drip tray has direct plumb option
- Aluminum, adjustable-height legs
- 800 watt and 1,400 watt heating elements
- Gicar electronic control board
- Two 58mm portafilters with baskets (one single and one double).
- Stainless steel blank disk for backflushing
- Stainless steel braided water line for direct plumb
- We recommend purchasing a 58mm tamper from the drop down menu above
For brewing, steaming, and maintenance tips, check out our Beginner's Guides:
|Model:||Vetrano 2B Evo|
|Boiler Type:||Dual Boiler|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||0.75 L|
|Steam Boiler:||1.4 L|
|Water Reservoir:||3 L|
|Electrical:||110 volts / 800 Watts (Group Boiler) + 1400 Watts (Steam Boiler) / 15 or 20 Amps|
|Dimensions:||12" W x 18" D x 16" H|
Quick MillQuick Mill is an established Italian appliance manufacturer whose roots date back to 1945. In 1999, Quick Mill expanded its production to include high quality home espresso machines. Quick Mill's machines have made a name for themselves amongst home espresso fans in the U.S. due to their beautiful stainless design and simple operation. While the aesthetics catch the user's eye at first, the first-class build quality and features of Quick Mill machines ensure customer satisfaction for the long haul. The majority of Quick Mill machines feature the famous E-61 grouphead, which helps ensure maximum temperature stability and allows a passive pre-infusion to soften the coffee and better ensure an evenly brewed espresso. For more information on the quality parts and specs of the Quick Mill machines, click through to the individual machine listings.
Jeff J. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
Quick Mill Vetrano 2B
Was this review helpful? 0 0