Slayer Three Group Commercial Espresso Machine
Take command of your espresso with Slayer's signature approach to flavor profiling, in a full-commercial machine ideal for the busiest cafes. This three group machine doesn't pull any punches, with per-group 1.2 L brew boilers and independent PIDs, a 5.4 L pre-heat tank, and a 12 L steam tank for unlimited steam. Slayer's patented needle valves provide variable flow rate control in the pre-brew setting, allowing for custom flavor profiling on each group. Each V3 group is rated for millions of uses, with microswitch actuators for long life and easy service. From the ground up, this is a machine built to perform and to last.
Be sure to contact our sales team if you have questions about customization, lead times, and pricing!
Specs & Features:
- Three Slayer v3 groups with microswitch actuators
- Individual brew boilers per-group, with independent PIDs
- 58 mm precision baskets
- Bottomless portafilters with walnut handles
- Fully-articulated steam wands
- Optional features including hot water tap, pre-brew timers, and custom steam tips
- Black body panels, silver X's, Peruvian Walnut actuator handles - ask us about customization options!
- Certified UL, NSF, CE
- 12 L steam tank, 1.2 L group boilers (per group), 5.4 L pre-heat tank
- Power: 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single phase. 8000 W, 35 amps. Requires NEMA 6-50 receptacle
- Dimensions: H 17 in, W 40 in, D 22 in - 270 lbs
For espresso machines with a 208-240v range, you will need a L6-30 locking plug. If you need one, be sure to add one from the options above or grab one from your local hardware store.
Chisper M. Verified Buyer
5/13/2017 12:00:00 AM
5 / 5 stars
Slayer espresso machine
Was this review helpful? 1 0