Vibiemme Domobar Junior HX Manual Stainless Espresso Machine
Known for its history, style, and incredible build quality, Vibiemme has become a coveted machine since its introduction to the U.S. The Italian company based out of Milano, was started by three executives from the legendary Faema company. These men brought along their expertise and patent for the famous E61 grouphead. This commercial size grouphead (named after the year of its invention) is best known for its heavy brass composition for superior temperature stability as well as its passive pre-infusion system. The Vibiemme Domobar Junior HX (Heat Exchanger) is an affordable E61 alternative to the likes of the more powerful Quick Mill Vetrano and Izzo Alex Duetto 3 .
- Vibiemme's exclusive and original E-61 grouphead provides an active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler as well as pre-infusion.
- The Heat Exchanger allows you to brew and steam milk simultaneously.
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges.
- Removable 2.0 liter pour-over water reservoir.
- Multi-directional steam and hot water wands.
- Large adjustable overpressure valve (OPV) which opens when there is too much pump pressure.
- Boiler capacity: 1 liter, 100mm diameter, solid, vertical copper boiler.
- Jaeger pressurstat monitors boiler pressure (which directly correlates to the temperature)
- 41 watt vibratory pump ("vibe" pump) rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass
- Heavy vacuum breaker valve
- One-way valve to eliminate back pressure from the boiler
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low
- Large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty
- Warranty: One-year parts and labor provided by US distributor.
- Professional grade brass portafilters - one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
- Blind filter basket for backflushing
- Plastic coffee scoop
- A cheap tamper (We recommend purchasing a 58 mm Prima Coffee Tamper from the drop down menu above)
- Smaller machine footprint for those that need the extra counter space.
- Heat Exchanger provides on-demand steaming.
- E61 grouphead provides further temperature stability from its thermosyphon circulation and metal mass as well as pre-infusion.
- Smaller boiler (1L) and water reservoir (2L) than the Vibiemme Super machines.
- Exposed E61 groupheads can burn if touched while brewing.
For brewing, steaming, and maintenance tips, check out our Beginner's Guides:
|Model:||Domobar Junior HX - Manual - Tank|
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||1 L|
|Water Reservoir:||2.0 L|
|Electrical:||115 volts / 1600 Watts / 15 Amp|
|Dimensions:||~9" W x ~17" D x ~16.25" H|
Peter K. Verified Buyer Verified Reviewer
1/16/2020 4:19:11 PM
5 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 0