You are here
Clever Coffee Dripper
Aptly named the Clever, Abid's full-immersion dripper produces a clean, tasty cup that couldn't be any easier to use. To brew a cup, simply place a filter in the brewer, add ground coffee, pour water over the coffee, steep for 2-4 minutes, and then place the dripper on top of your cup. The cup's rim engages the release valve and the coffee begins to drain through the bottom of the dripper into your cup. Depending on the size selected, this brewer takes either a standard #2 or #4 filter, either of which can be selected after clicking "Add to Cart." If more filters are needed, see our listing for Melitta coffee filters .
- Durable BPA-free plastic body
- Includes dripper, lid, and coaster
- Works best with #2 or #4 size filters
- Available in 18-ounce (yields ~16 ounces) or 10-ounce (yields ~10 ounces) size
- Designed for manual, immersion-style coffee brewing
- Brews one cup at a time
How to brew
- 24-27 grams of medium- to coarse-ground coffee
- 400-450 milliliters of water, heated to 200-205 degrees
- 3:30-4:00 total brew time
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.