You are here
Walkure Karlsbad Porcelain Pour Over Brewer
Click here to see why
This product has options:
This unique and beautifully designed pour-over device offers a filtration system unlike any other. Coarsely ground coffee is suspended over two porcelain grids, arranged one on top of the other, and neither paper, cloth, or metal are part of the equation. Everything is built right in, allowing for one of the most pure and simple brewing methods out there. Resting on the top chamber, a punctured bowl serves as a water dispersion head, encouraging even extraction. Conveniently, the entire apparatus can be separated for pouring. Any user, amateur or professional, will be delighted by the ease with which coffee is made through Walküre’s Karlsbad brewer. For a more modern style, see the Walkure Bayreuth.
- 3 practical capacities: 280mL (9.47oz), 380mL (12.85oz), 850mL (28.75oz); add to cart to choose
- Quality build: constructed entirely of porcelain; handmade in Germany
- Easy to use: recommended for beginners or professionals
- Self-contained brewer: requires no extra accessories
- Timeless design: in use for decades
Includes: server, brew chamber with built-in filter, water dispersion plate, and lid.