La Marzocco GS/3 The “Lite” Professional Home Espresso Machine with Mechanical Paddle
La Marzocco's GS/3 dramatically resets standards for performance among home and light commercial categories. It compares favourably to the finest high volume machines on the market today. In a tiny footprint, with water reservoir or plumb-in options, GS/3 suits home use and has sufficient steam power and performance recovery for many commercial applications including restaurants, catering and professional offices.
- Dual stainless steel boiler technology and saturated brewing groups.
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 3.5 Liters.
- Coffee Boiler Capacity: 1.5 Liters.
- PID temperature control (proportional integral derivative).
- "Cool touch" stainless steel hot water wand.
- Stainless steal steam wand.
- Multifunction keypads and digital display.
- Internal volumetric pump.
- Brew water pre-heating system.
Manual Pre-Infusion with La Marzocco's Mechanical Paddle:
- Results that match the traditional "lever" machine, without the exertion!
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure through shift of the mechanical valve inside the group head.
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure simultaneously on all groups, even with the pump turned on.
- manual regulation of water flow on the coffee panel.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Voltage:||110 or 220 volts|
|Wattage:||1600 or 2100 watts|
Compak is a company dedicated to quality and craft. Their newest endeavor is a line of espresso grinders that raises the bar on control and efficiency. Aptly named "Fresh" for its innovative design and functionality, these grinders were created from conversations with baristas around the world and from the experience of a company that has been around for over 50 years. The K-10 Fresh offers a number of innovative features including: the ability to pre-set the the dosing time for a single and double shot to within a tenth of a second, manual push-button doser that keeps time of amount dosed on the digital display, and a completely new dosing system, electronics and control system. Also, the electronic display shows the selected grinding point, a configurable warning to change the burrs, promotional message with your logo, shot counter, and multi-language display.
$449.00The Baratza Vario looks much like Baratza's other offerings (i.e., the Encore, Virtuoso, and Preciso) in regard to silhouette, footprint, and general design. Those who've used them extensively, however, know that there's far more than mere nomenclature that separates the Vario from its brethren. Practically speaking, it has shown to give a consistently uniform and desirable grind for the full grind spectrum, all the way from espresso to press pot, something no other non-commercial grinder currently out on the market can boast. It is a highly efficient machine, wasting very little in the way of coffee grounds, but it shines in its ability to produce excellent espresso, shot after shot after shot, a feature aided by the three timed dosing presets it allows the user to store and recall at the push of a button.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.