La Marzocco GS/3 The “Lite” Professional Home Espresso Machine with Mechanical Paddle
La Marzocco's GS/3 dramatically resets standards for performance among home and light commercial categories. It compares favourably to the finest high volume machines on the market today. In a tiny footprint, with water reservoir or plumb-in options, GS/3 suits home use and has sufficient steam power and performance recovery for many commercial applications including restaurants, catering and professional offices.
- Dual stainless steel boiler technology and saturated brewing groups.
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 3.5 Liters.
- Coffee Boiler Capacity: 1.5 Liters.
- PID temperature control (proportional integral derivative).
- "Cool touch" stainless steel hot water wand.
- Stainless steal steam wand.
- Multifunction keypads and digital display.
- Internal volumetric pump.
- Brew water pre-heating system.
Manual Pre-Infusion with La Marzocco's Mechanical Paddle:
- Results that match the traditional "lever" machine, without the exertion!
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure through shift of the mechanical valve inside the group head.
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure simultaneously on all groups, even with the pump turned on.
- manual regulation of water flow on the coffee panel.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Voltage:||110 or 220 volts|
|Wattage:||1600 or 2100 watts|
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.