You are here
Baratza Virtuoso Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Click here to see why
With over 16 years of experience in Gourmet coffee grinding and brewing equipment, BARATZA sets the standard for home grinders. This Virtuoso model is the updated 586 version and features the Virtuoso Preciso burrs. The older model 585 has been discontinued and is no longer for sale new. The Virtuoso's advantage over the Encore is a sturdy nickel bottom casing and the ability to produce a finer grind. The grinding on this current (586) Virtuoso Model is good for espresso machines with pressurized filter baskets and does an acceptable job on espresso machines with a non-pressurized basket.
- German made 40mm hardened steel conical burrs
- 40 settings from espresso to press
- Grind Range: 250 to 1200 microns
- 240 watt DC motor
- Front- mounted pulse button allows for ease when grinding directly into a brew basket.
- One year warranty
- 8oz bean hopper
- 5oz grounds bin
- Brushed satin metal base
- Grinding Speed 1gram/second
Baratza Grinder Comparison Chart