Baratza Virtuoso Preciso Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping.
Click here to see why
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at 888-810-5043 or fill out our price match form
- Gift ReturnablexNo need to worry that this may not be the toy your coffee geek wants. See our Extended Gift Return Policy for more information.
With over 16 years of experience in Gourmet coffee grinding and brewing equipment, BARATZA sets the standard for home grinders. For more options in Baratza grinders, see also the Virtuoso, Vario, and Maestro Encore.
- Brand New Burr Design with greater precision (These burrs produce an exacting espresso grind as well as the demanding uniform grind for French Press, with minimal fines.) and Speed (Coffee throughput is 2.4 times faster than our other conical burr grinders - 1.8 g/sec. to 2.5 g/second depending on the particle size.)
- 40 settings from espresso to press, but a second micro adjustment lever further divides each of the 40 steps into 11 distinct settings
- 240 watt DC motor
- Front- mounted pulse button allows for ease when grinding directly into a brew basket.
- One year warranty
- 8oz bean hopper
- 5oz grounds bin
- A second micro adjustment lever divides the 40 grind settings into 11 distinct settings giving more control over controlling the grind parameters
- Brushed satin metal base
- Grinding Speed 1 gram/second
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
$1,687.00(For a guest barista review, click here.) Anfim's Super Caimano espresso grinder, upon its initial release, was a solid addition to any high-end coffee house. It featured a 75mm flat burr set that helped to give a very consistent grind, allowing baristas to rely upon it for excellent shot-to-shot uniformity. When dialing in a coffee, the Super Caimano had 70 holes in its adjustment collar to allow for tinkering between shots. Now, however, Anfim has added an additional 20 spots for a total of 90 holes in the adjustment collar. The benefit of this? When dialing in and finding the sweet spot for any coffee being used to pull shots of espresso, a key factor the barista must take into consideration is the size of the grind particles. Yes, uniformity and consistency of those grind particles is also key, but the ability to make tiny, incremental adjustments is always helpful when striving to find the right balance of all a coffee's characteristics when pulled as espresso.
$449.00The Baratza Vario looks much like Baratza's other offerings (i.e., the Encore, Virtuoso, and Preciso) in regard to silhouette, footprint, and general design. Those who've used them extensively, however, know that there's far more than mere nomenclature that separates the Vario from its brethren. Practically speaking, it has shown to give a consistently uniform and desirable grind for the full grind spectrum, all the way from espresso to press pot, something no other non-commercial grinder currently out on the market can boast. It is a highly efficient machine, wasting very little in the way of coffee grounds, but it shines in its ability to produce excellent espresso, shot after shot after shot, a feature aided by the three timed dosing presets it allows the user to store and recall at the push of a button.