You are here
Hario Coffee Hand Grinder Skerton
This product has options:
This hand grinder has been designed by Hario to provide coffee lovers with an inexpensive means to have freshly-ground coffee, even while traveling with a light load. Read on for more details on the Skerton.
- Features conical ceramic burrs.
- Grinder is 172 mm wide, 93 mm deep, and 214 mm high.
- Grind setting is easily adjustable.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Ceramic burrs are durable and easily maintained.
- Conical burrs will consistently yield an even grind, even and especially for espresso.
- Glass receptacle makes this grinder an excellent tool in taking note of a ground coffee's dry aroma.
- Holds 100 grams of ground coffee.
- To view instructions for the Skerton, see the file provided by Hario on our Specifications tab.
- Not sure which grinder to get, the Skerton or Mini Mill? For a more detailed comparison of the two grinders, check out this blog post:
Hario Skerton vs. Mini Mill