You are here
Ancap Verona Porcelain Saucers
This product has options:
Ancap has been making porcelain for over 50 years now and this experience is showcased in the quality of their porcelain. Some ceramic manufacturers skimp on the ingredients and quality of their saucers, seeing them as an accessory that they can cut cost on. Ancap however, uses the same high quality ingredients and production standards with their saucers as they do with their cups. Just like the rest of their porcelain, all saucers are produced at their factory just outside of Verona, Italy.
The Verona saucer line features center-cup placement and a gradual slope up to the outer rim, giving it a classical bowl-shaped design.
- The Verona Saucers will fit any Ancap Cup Model that is the same corresponding size. (e.g. Verona Espresso Saucer will fit Verona 1.9oz, 2.5oz, and 4.4oz, Torino 2.4oz, as well as Edizione Italia in Bici [Giotto Style Cup], and Edizione Arlecchino [Edex Style Cup] Espresso cups).
- Cups sold separately. Please see our Cup Model Listings to purchase:
- Verona Porcelain Cups
- Torino Porcelain Cups
- Italia in Bici Edizione
- Arlecchino Edizione
- Stampa Edizione
- Also be sure to check out our other saucer styles:
- Edex Porcelain Saucers (Modern, Flat Shape)
- Giotto Porcelain Saucers (Classic, Off-Center Cup Placement)
- Hand-Painted Porcelain Saucers
- To view all our Ancap products, see our Ancap Page.
You can purchase any of the saucers individually, or in a set of 6 after selecting the "Add to Cart" button above. See the table below for a breakdown of the pricing difference between the two options.
|Individual||Set of 6|
|Jumbo Latte||$8||$42 ($7/saucer)|
Those interested in wholesale quantities should inquire with Ancap USA.
- Pure Porcelain (kaolin, feldspar, and quartz) fired at 2552°F
- Dishwasher safe.
- 100% Made in Italy