You are most likely visiting this page for one of two reasons: (1) you want to know what type of information we collect and how it is used, if this is you then congrats you are in the right place, please keep reading, or (2) you are lost, in which case you can click the following button to return to our home page:
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information, including your email address, phone number, credit card number, shipping and billing information, etc. This information is necessary in order to process your order, provide you with customer support, give you access to your order status and history, to send you email updates about your order, and to send occasional promotional emails (you may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by following the instructions on the bottom of the email message).
Everyone likes cookies, computers too, so when you visit our site we will feed your computer a cookie to help us remember the items in your cart, process your order, save your preferences for future visits, and gather anonymous usage data so that we can improve our services.
We also serve Google's double click script to enable remarketing campaigns that serve customized ads through Google's display network. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ad Preferences Manager.
Some site functionality is provided by approved third party vendors. In order to provide their services, they set their own cookies and collect data. How they use that data is governed by their respective privacy policies. The third party services that we use, as well as links to their privacy policies, can be found below along with opt out links and a brief description of the service they provide.
- Opt out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Yotpo provieds Question and Answer, and Review functionality.
- Description: Big Commerce provides our eCommerce functionality and interfaces with our fulfilment platforms to take, process, and fulfill orders.
- Opt Our Form
- Description: Disqus powers our blog comments so that we can geek out about the latest gear and techniques.
- Opt Out Form
- Description: Google provides analytics data for improving site performance and to serve personalized ads.
- Opt Out by contacting
- Description: Avalara provides our tax functionality so that we collect the correct amount of taxes for orders.
- Opt Out by contacting
- Description: TrackJS helps us catch errors on our site that affect usability
- Opt Out by contacting email@example.com
- Description: Wistia powers much of the video content on our website and provides analytics showing how video content is interacted with. We use that data to make analyze engagement and make better videos.
- Privacy Principles
- Data Policy
- Facebooks allows for the sharing of content on their platform as well as serving personalized ads on the Facebook platform.
- Description: UPS i-parcel powers our international checkout, and provides overseas shipping for our international customers.
- Opt Out Form
- Description: Bing provides personalized ads to direct users to our site.
- To opt out visit Klaviyo.com
- Description: Klaviyo powers our newsletters and marketing emails, allowing us to contact subscribers so that they never miss a deal.
- Description: We use Personyze in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize our service and customer experience.
- Opt Out Form
- Description: SnapEngage powers our chat functionality, allowing users to contact our sales team.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Prima Coffee may disclose information we collect to our vendor partners who are directly involved in completing your order, including payment processors, shipping carriers, etc. We may also disclose information we collect when required by applicable law.
We promise to not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information that we collect from you to an outside organization for their own use. What you give to us, stays with us, it is that simple.
Aggregate anonymous usage statistics may be used by Prima Coffee or our partners in order to improve our website and the services we offer.
If Prima Coffee, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Prima Coffee goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Prima Coffee may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their user account and going to the ‘edit’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Prima Coffee is committed to data protection, and complies with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). For more information about the GDPR, please visit the GDPR website
Please review the information on this page for general questions about our data protection policies and answers to common GDPR related questions. The following information can be requested as part of the GDPR:
- Copy of personal data
- Request erasure of personal data
- How we process personal data
- Retention periods of personal data
- Rights or rectification
- Restriction(s) of processing that may exist
- Who we disclose personal data to
- Source of personal data
To submit a GDPR related request to Prima:
- Download the our ecommerce partner’s GDPR Request Form here: Data Access and Right to Erasure Request Form
- Complete all required information on the GDPR Request Form
- Make copies of the documentation specified in the GDPR Request Form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org AND include/attach the GDPR Request Form and the documentation specified in the GDPR form if necessary
You should complete the above form if you want us to supply you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you, or to request the Erasure or Correction of Personal Information that Prima Coffee process if your billing address and email address do not match what we have on file in our system. You may be entitled to receive this information, and/or requests its removal or correction, under the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") or other applicable law. Upon request, we can also provide you with information about any processing of your personal data that is being carried out, the retention periods which apply to your personal data, and any additional rights that may exist.
We will attempt to respond promptly and in any event within thirty (30) days of the latest of the following:
- Our receipt of the form/written request; or
- Our receipt of any further information we may ask you to provide to enable us to comply with your request.
The information you supply in the form will only be used for the purposes of identifying the personal data you are requesting and responding to your request. You are not obliged to complete the form to make a request, but doing so will make it easier for us to process your request quickly.
Please note that if the information you request reveals details directly or indirectly about another person we will have to seek the consent of that person before we can let you see that information. In certain circumstances, where disclosure would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, we may not be able to disclose the information to you, in which case you will be informed promptly and given full reasons for that decision. While in most cases we will be happy to provide you with copies of the information you request, we nevertheless reserve the right, in accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR to charge a fee or refuse the request if it is considered to be "manifestly unfounded or excessive". However, we will make every effort to provide you with a satisfactory form of access or summary of information if suitable.
Terms and Conditions
You may choose to opt out at any time from receiving any further promotional material, newsletters, or any non-order related communication from us by using the email address listed below.
4603 Poplar Level Rd
Louisville, KY 40213
Phone: (888) 837-7892
This policy was last modified on November 5th, 2019