Content CreatorContent creators for Prima focus on communicating brand values through the written and spoken word. Sharp, witty, and classy writing makes our blog and listings a joy to read while an engaging personality makes our videos fun to watch. Content creators will get to apply their craft writing product listings, blogs and other website content while also appearing in videos and representing Prima at trade shows. This is a full time, hourly position and is eligible for full time benefits, including paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement account, and health insurance.
If you are a skilled writer, love the camera, and are excited to discuss all things coffee then give us a shout and send in your resume and a sample of your writing and video presence (if possible) using the email address below. We can't wait to work with you!
- Must be able to write crisp, grammatically correct sentences
- Must be able to adapt writing to meet the style of Prima's brand voice
- Extensive vocabulary
- Naturally curious and willing to seek out answers to questions and not get stuck at the first obstacle
- Familiarity with HTML is preferred
- Writing content for product listings
- Creating product listings
- Writing content for category pages
- Writing content for promotions
- Writing content for learning center and blog articles
- Representing Prima at Trade Shows
- Creating video content with the creative team
- Other tasks as assigned by a supervisor
Compensation & Benefits:
- Awesome Coffee
- Donuts on Friday
- Full time (37+) Employees have option of joining company HSA or PPO health insurance policies and 3% Simple IRA match.