You are here
Prima Coffee Equipment: Now Hiring!
Are you our new Technical and Customer Service Associate?
Join the Prima team! If you love coffee and you're looking to work with a fun, family-owned company in Louisville, Kentucky, let's talk.
Prima Coffee is looking for the newest member of our Customer Service team. This person must have a technical aptitude to help customers pick the best equipment, troubleshoot issues, and even perform local service calls for commercial espresso machines. If you have a life-dominating passion for specialty coffee, exceptional communication skills, a desire to serve customers, and technical know-how, we want to hear from you. This is a full-time position, M-F with some schedule flexibility. Send your resume and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job tasks include...
- Processing customer orders online and via email and phone
- Taking customer phone calls and answering questions regarding coffee equipment, brewing, shot diagnosis, etc.
- Assisting in purchasing decisions for coffee professionals and enthusiasts alike
- Performing local machine service and installation
- Attentive and hospitable customer service
- Technical aptitude to troubleshoot and repair a variety of equipment
- Patience and understanding
- Life-dominating passion for coffee
And the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Matched contributions to Simple IRA
- Vacation, holiday, and sick compensation
- Awesome co-workers and the best office coffee of your life!