You are here
Baratza Vario Ceramic Flat Burr Coffee Grinder
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
With over 16 years of experience in Gourmet coffee grinding and brewing equipment, BARATZA sets the standard for home grinders. The Vario is Baratza's entry to the mezzo class of grinders. The mezzo class fills the niche between large professional grinders and home grinders. The Vario's small footprint, full grind range from espresso to press, consistently repeatable micro grind adjustment and quick grinding speed places it at the top of its class. The new 886 model now includes an all-metal portaholder for added stability when dosing directly into your portafilter. For more options in Baratza grinders, see also the Encore, Virtuoso, and Virtuoso Preciso.
- 54mm ceramic flat burrs manufactured by Mahlkoenig, designed to last twice as long as steel burrs
- 230 repeatable grind settings
- Unique "dual cam" grind adjustment features two distinct adjustment levers
- Baratza exclusive all-metal PortaHolder permits hands free grinding into any Espresso portafilter.
- The Vario grinds approximately 1.5 grams/second at Espresso and 2.5 grams/second at Press.
- Three separate timer settings aid in consistency and repeatability.