You are here
Hatfields London NitroPress Portable Handheld Nitro Dispenser (500ML)
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
With the Hatfields NitroPress, nitro coffee at home is now a possibility. Its uniquely designed nozzle breaks up foam and aerates it to give you that creamy-textured, micro-foam head that makes nitro-infused beverages so great.
Hatfields has removed the necessity of tap systems and large gas canisters, which means brewing anywhere just got even more awesome. No matter if you're at home or work, with the NitroPress you can now craft nitro cold brew and cocktails with ease.
Plainly put, this handheld nitro dispenser is a whipping siphon, commonly used for carbonating, infusing, and foaming different liquids with carbon dioxide (CO2) or nitrous oxide (N2O). But what makes the NitroPress different from other whipping siphons is its unique, patented nozzle. When dispensing, the spout functions like a stout faucet, causing a process called cavitation to occur, whereby the foam is broken up and aerated for a consistently mixed head rather than a stiff foam.
While the NitroPress is capable of using either N2 or N2O cartridges, there are a couple of reasons why pure nitrogen is preferred. First, N2 is flavorless, so you aren't going to change the overall taste of your beverage. And second, N2O creates larger bubbles, resulting in a stiffer, fluffier foam rather than a head.
Using the NitroPress is super easy. After filling the canister up to or below the max fill line and replacing the canister head, you simply insert the nitrogen cartridge into the charger holder and tighten. Then, you shake the NitroPress, turn it over, and pull the trigger into your desired drinking vessel and enjoy.
What's in the box:
- The Original NitroPress
- Spout cleaning brush
- Instruction manual and sticker
- Nitrogen cartridges not included
- Quick and simple to use
- Easy to clean (dishwasher friendly)
- Brown silicone grip band (interchangeable for color coding)
- Capable of serving two coffees or up to four cocktails in one hit
- Recommended for cold use only
- Can be stored in the fridge for later use
- Able to flavor infuse beverages with natural ingredients (cinnamon sticks, mint leaves, cacao nibs etc.)
- Chargers sold separately
- Fill with desired ingredients up to or below the max fill line (0.5L)
- Screw on canister head hand tight, ensuring a good seal
- Insert pure nitrogen chargers into the charger holder
- Tighten cartridge cap to pressurize device
- Shake the NitroPress well
- Turn over and pull the trigger, aiming the nozzle into the beverage vessel
- Once finished, pull the trigger to release pressure
- Unscrew the canister head and repeat as necessary
|Height with Nozzle:||12.75 in|
|Height without Nozzle:||10 in|
|Canister Head Diameter:||2.15 in|
|Canister Top Diameter:||2 in|
|Canister Bottom Diameter:||3.25 in|
|Nozzle Length:||3.5 in|
|Cartridge Case Length:||2.85 in|
|Max Fill:||0.5 L|
Andre B. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 0
Deborah W. Verified Buyer
1 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 1 0
4 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 0