You are here
OptiPure Water Test Kit
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Water is the lifeblood of every cafe and its composition is crucial. Protecting your equipment investments and optimizing beverage quality has never been easier than with OptiPure’s Water Quality Test Kit.
Included in the kit are two 50ml water sample vials, 4 water test strips, a reference color chart, and an instruction sheet. Use the test strips to determine your total hardness, pH, free chlorine, and total chlorine. Mail the on-site results, along with the sample vials, to OptiPure’s water lab. Within 1-2 weeks an analysis of on-site and lab test results and an equipment recommendation will be emailed to you and Prima. From there, our team will help you source the necessary filtration equipment and email you a quotation.
On-site test kit evaluates:
- Free Chlorine
- Total Chlorine
Mail-in lab test evaluates:
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
What's in the box:
- Instruction sheet and mail-in form
- Four test strips - Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, pH, and Total Hardness/Alkalinity
- Color reference sheet for test strip results
- Two 50 mL water sample tubes
- Pre-addressed padded mailer
- Evaluate water quality to determine your filtration needs
- On-site and mail-in lab tests for comprehensive evaluation
- Includes everything you need to test your water and collect samples for lab analysis
- Results in 1-2 weeks after receipt of water samples
- Protect your investment by properly treating your water for coffee equipment, espresso machines, and ice makers