Ancap Giotto Porcelain Saucers
- Ancap Giotto Saucers
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
Ancap likes to do things a little different. Retaining their high-quality production standards is one way they stand out, design is another. With the Giotto model of saucers, Ancap opted to move the cup placement off-center creating both a unique look, as well as some extra space to work with for those who like to serve their espresso or cappuccino with a spoon or biscotti. Like all of Ancap's products, the Giotto saucers are 100% Made in Italy, produced from the highest quality raw ingredients available, and fired at temperatures far above the industry standard.
The Giotto saucer line features off-center cup placement along with a classic upward slope to the outer rim.
- The Giotto Saucers will fit any Ancap Cup Model that is the same corresponding size (e.g. Giotto Espresso Saucer will fit Verona 1.9oz, 2.5oz, and 4.4oz, Torino 2.4oz, as well as Edizione Italia in Bici [Giotto Style Cup], and Edizione Arlecchino [Edex Style Cup] Espresso cups).
- Cups sold separately. Please see our Cup Model Listings to purchase:
- Verona Porcelain Cups
- Torino Porcelain Cups
- Italia in Bici Edizione
- Arlecchino Edizione
- Stampa Edizione
- Also be sure to check out our other saucer styles:
- To view all our Ancap products, see our Ancap Page.
Those interested in wholesale quantities should inquire with Ancap USA.
- Off-Center cup placement.
- Pure Porcelain (kaolin, feldspar, and quartz) fired at 2552°F
- Dishwasher safe.
- 100% Made in Italy