Anfim CODY II Commercial Espresso Grinder
- CODY II
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for lead time.
The CODY II features 64 mm flat steel burrs (with titanium coated burrs available on request), two programmable timed settings with 0.1 s precision, a manual pulsed grinding button, and excellent grind quality for the tastiest espresso. As with the previous Caimano platform, the CODY II features stepless worm gear adjustment for precise tuning of your grind, and a convenient short 1 lb shut-off hopper up top. The adjustable portafilter forks are easy to set up, and the portafilter button for timed dosing is interruptable, meaning you can grind a bit, groom, then go back to finish up your dose. This is an extremely barista-friendly grinder, with easy-to-use features and great quality in the cup - and the compact size and short hopper also make it an excellent home espresso grinder.
Titanium coated burrs are available as an option, just use the drop-down menu to select your preferred burr type. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and installation.
What's in the box:
- Anfim CODY II Espresso Grinder with 1 lb shut-off hopper
- Grinds tray
- Instruction manual
- Grinder brush
- Two easy-to-set programmable timed doses
- Bright LCD display
- Interruptable grinding with portafilter fork switch
- Pulsed/manual grinding button near base
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) hopper with shutoff
- 64 mm flat steel burrs (upgrade to TiN coated available)
- Stepless worm gear adjustment
- Grind speed: 1-2 g/s, 800 RPM
- Dosing accuracy: +-1 gram
- Duty Cycle 6 sec on/ 60 sec off
- Power: 120 V AC, 450 W
- Dimensions: 7.7 in W x 17.3 in H x 14.2 in D (with grinds catch attached, detached is 7" for the depth)
- Weight: 32 lb