USED - GOOD | Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Item Condition: Used - Good
Used - Good: Items that may have been previously owned or used for demonstration with noticeable evidence of use and wear. May be missing non-essential accessories and original packaging.
Product Images: Images on this listing are for representational purposes only. These images are of the product in new condition and do not necessarily reflect the condition of the product you will receive. Please refer to the condition described above for the types of defects you may find.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery. If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Wide grinding range, from espresso fine to a coarse drip
- Revolutionary pass-through grind mechanism with
- Over 270 grind settings: 30 stepped macro settings plus a stepless micro adjustment range
- Convertible grinding forks - grind hands-free directly into a portafilter, or convert to grind into the included bin or your favorite dripper
- Time-based grinding with three customizable presets
- 40 mm steel conical burrs - new Etzinger design
- Super-fast grinding: grind espresso at up to 5 g/s and drip coffee up to 7 g/s
- Power: 120 V, 290 watts
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov