USED - EXCELLENT | Baratza Vario-W Weight Based Grinder
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
Item Condition: Used - Excellent
Used - Excellent: Items that have been used for demonstration or owned previously, but have minor evidence of use. This item will have all of its accessories but may be missing its original packaging.
Product Images: Images on this listing are for representational purposes only. These images are of the product in new condition and do not necessarily reflect the condition of the product you will receive. Please refer to the condition description above for the types of defects you may find.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery.If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Baratza Vario-W Weight-Based Grinder
- 54mm ceramic flat burrs manufactured by Mahlkonig, designed to last twice as long as steel burrs
- 230 repeatable grind settings
- Unique "dual cam" grind adjustment features two distinct adjustment levers
- Vario-W uses real-time weight-based grinding with a built-in electronic scale. Set the weight you want and the Vario-W grinds the coffee to within +/- 0.2 g while grinding, and stops automatically.
- Three programmable dosage buttons which allow you to set the dosage for three different brew sizes or methods.
- The Vario grinds approximately 1.5 grams/second at Espresso and 2.5 grams/second at Press.
- Digital LCD display tracks the weight dosage to the tenth of a gram.
- New 986 model comes packaged with a shut-off hopper, making it easier than ever to switch to a new bag of beans