Curtis GemX Gemini IntelliFresh FreshTrac 1.5 Gallon Satellite
In a Hurry? Check Out These Key Benefits!
- 1.5 gallon satellite dispenser with IntelliFresh® and FreshTrac® technology from Curtis.
- Intellifresh® technology utilizes gentle, digitally controlled pulses of heat to maintain the perfect temperature for your coffee.
- Intuitive FreshTrac® LED system communicates freshness and volume at a distance to both your employees and your customers with user-selectable color options, eliminating the nuisance of distracting alarms.
Curtis, a company with over 75 years of coffee brewing expertise, is bringing new and innovative techology to the industry with their Curtis GemX Gemini® IntelliFresh® FreshTrac® 1.5 Gallon Satellite. Whether you are 1/2, 1, or 1 1/2 gallon batch brewing with any compatible GemX brewer, IntelliFresh® uses digitally controlled pulses of heat to gently maintain a perfect temperature for your coffee, ensuring the longest-lasting freshness and quality possible. Add this to the cutting-edge FreshTrac® capabilities, and these satellites take coffee dispensers to the next level.
The smart, water-tolerant design of the GemX satellite includes a sloped bottom for full evacuation and four sensor points to provide you with the most accurate monitoring of your brew level and status. FreshTrac® technology utilizes a user-selectable LED color system to communicate the freshness and volume of coffee at a distance to both you and your customers without the nuisance or distraction of unpleasant alarms. By selecting from green, white, yellow, or red LED lights, you can program your satellite to display when brewing is in process, when coffee is at its freshest, when its quality has expired, and when the satellite is empty. With these features, Curtis has removed the guesswork from the coffee serving process, easily equipping you to ensure the quality of every cup of coffee, even if you move the satellite to a remote GemX single and twin serving stand (sold separately).
What's in the Box?
- (1) IntelliFresh® Satellite with FreshTrac® features
IntelliFresh® Satellite with FreshTrac® Features
- Intuitive FreshTrac® LED system communicates freshness and volume at a distance to both your employees and your customers without the nuisance of distracting alarms.
- User Selectable LED Colors (green, white, yellow, or red) indicated when the coffee is fresh and when its quality has expired.
- Color 1 - flashes during brew cycle.
- Color 1 - solid on indicated the coffee is fresh and is programmable from 20 to 230 minutes.
- Color 2 - flashes to indicate the quality of the coffee has expired and is continuous for up to 18 hours.
- Solid Blue - indicates the volume of the coffee after the warmer is off; warmer turns off automatically 18 hours from the start of the brew cycle.
- No light - indicates the satellite is empty.
- Smart, water-tolerant, and bottom sloping design allows for full evacuation and easy cleaning and maintenance of the satellite.
- Parts and labor coverage on digital control boards for three years from the original date of purchase.
- Parts coverage on all other electrical components, fittings, and tubing for two years from the original date of purchase.
- Labor coverage on all other electrical components, fittings, and tubing for one year from the original date of purchase.
For more information regarding the commercial warranty of your GemX satellite, including conditions and exceptions, check out Curtis' warranty information here or page PW1 of the User Guide in the attached documents under the "Specs" tab.
|Satellite Dispenser Specifications:|
|Amp Draw:||0.60 A|
|Wire:||2W + G|
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm ‐ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov