You are here
Espresso Parts EPPR6102/EPPRCT6102 - 6 x 10 x 2 In-Counter or On-Counter
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Putting a convenient high-pressure sprayer and drain at your fingertips, your drink prep and cleanup has never been easier. The Espresso Parts pitcher rinsers are lauded by cafes and baristas all over, both for their impressive functionality and their durability. Plus, they're able to accommodate anything up to 4.5 inches in diamter, so you can rinse your cups, servers, and glassware with ease.
This rinser, available in both in-counter and countertop versions, is a cinch to install and to use. A 3/8" John Guest fitting makes connecting your cold water line a breeze, and the 1/2" barb drain fitting is removable if you wish to directly plumb into pipes. Once connected, the rinser is ready to use, simply open the valve and begin rinsing. The countertop version features a sturdy sloped ABS plastic base, with a wide opening for your drain lines. The body of both models is made of stainless steel, the rinser star is made of strong plastic with molded anti-slip ridges, and the valve stem body is stainless steel.
Remember, measure twice, cut once. We recommend carefully measuring your in-counter rinser's dimensions before making any cuts prior to installation.
- Easy-to-use rinser fits vessels up to 4.5"
- Convenient wide drain pan
- High quality parts and stainless steel construction
- Improves cafe workflow and efficiency
- Countertop model features sturdy base with rubber feet
- Easy installation with quick-fittings
- NSF Certified
- Cold water connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (not for hot water use)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting (removable to hard plumb a 1-1/2" pipe)
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Rugged sloped ABS surround (countertop model)
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 10-1/4" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Stainless steel pan (edges can be sharp please use caution when handling pan)
- NSF Certified
For over twenty year, Espresso Parts has been a figurehead for coffee equipment, parts, and service. They have long been a go-to provider for commercial machines and grinders, focusing on both quality and service. The same values and expertise have also helped them develop their own innovative products, designed with cafes and professionals in mind. With years of experience and a solid vision, Espresso Parts' reputation for excellence is well-earned.