USED - EXCELLENT | Espresso Parts EPPR724 - 7 x 24 In-Counter Rinser
Item Condition: Used - Excellent
Used - Excellent: Items that have been used for demonstration or owned previously, but have minor evidence of use. This item will have all of its accessories but may be missing its original packaging.
Product Images: The images on this listing are for representational purposes only. These images are of the product in new condition and do not necessarily reflect the condition of the product you will receive. Please refer to the condition description above for they types of defects you may find.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery.If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Espresso Parts EPPR724 - 7 x 24 In-Counter Rinser
- Easy-to-use rinser fits vessels up to 4.5"
- Highly accessible extra-wide drain pan, can be used for dumping or storage while drying
- High quality parts and stainless steel construction
- Improves cafe workflow and efficiency
- Easy installation with quick-fittings
- NSF Certified
- Cold water connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (not for hot water use)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting (removable to hard plumb a 1-1/2" pipe)
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Remove white laser film before installing
- Dimensions of pan: 7" by 24"
- Stainless steel pan (edges can be sharp please use caution when handling pan)
- NSF Certified
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov