Global Customized Water Perfect Cup Formula - 30 mL kit
When it comes to brewing coffee, water quality is crucial. Yet too often it seems to be an afterthought. Thanks to folks like Global Customized Water, that doesn't have to be the case. With this 30 mL kit of their "Perfect Cup" AB formula, you can easily prep a gallon of distilled or reverse osmosis water for ideal coffee brewing. In the box you'll find two dropper bottles, one labeled A and the other B, each containing 30 mL of solution. To make your brewing water, simply add 1 mL of each solution using the included volumetric droppers to one gallon of distilled or reverse osmosis water, then shake to combine. That's it! Your water is now balanced with sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and calcium chloride, designed to bring out the best flavors in your coffees.
Each kit contains enough to treat about 16.5 gallons, so you could brew up to 53 full 40 fl oz pots of coffee. GCW advises that part A should be added to the water first, and that parts A and B should not be mixed before adding to the water as solid crystals may form. The AB formula contains distilled water, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and calcium chloride. Manufactured in the US.
What's in the box:
- Perfect Water 30 mL Kit:
- 1 30 mL dropper bottle part A
- 1 30 mL dropper bottle part B
- Two-part formula crafted specifically for coffee brewing
- Contains two convenient dropper bottles, part A and part B
- Kit treats up to 16.5 gallons of water
- Add 1 mL of each part to one gallon of distilled or reverse osmosis water to perfectly balance for coffee brewing
- Formula contains sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and calcium chloride
- Made in the USA