La Marzocco Strada EE Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines | 2 or 3 Groups
- Strada EE
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a lead time.
With the Strada line, La Marzocco demonstrates their aptitude for making technologically-advanced, highly capable espresso machines that look and feel fantastic. The Strada EE is the simplest of the bunch, featuring paddle-actuated groups that initiate the brew cycle electronically rather than mechanically. Inside, independent brew boilers - one for each group head - utilize PID temperature control and a thermal stability system to keep your coffee tasting its best all day long. Ample steam is available with two fully articulating steam wands, and proportional steam valves allow precise control over the steam flow rate for small macchiato pitchers, large latte pitchers, or anything in between. The adjustable height drip tray and exposed groups allow for greater versatility in the machine's main workspace, whether you need some extra clearance for tall cups or a bit more light to show off that latte art.
Internally, you'll find insulated all-stainless steel boilers with plenty of heating power. Pre-infusion on the Strada EE is programmable per-group, so each boiler and group can be set and run independently should you wish to have different specifications for a variety of coffees. The hot water wand utilizes a mixing valve so you can set your desired serving temperature for teas or americanos. A digital display is placed on the front of the machine for at-a-glance access to shot times, as well as access to programming options for the machine, including setting boiler temperatures, pre-infusion times, or running an automated backflushing cycle.
This semi-automatic Strada features paddle groups with electronic pump activation and programmed pre-infusion. If you wish to have more manual control over the flow rate of your shots, take a look at the Mechanical Paddle (MP) model instead - or if you want to utilize programmable dosing presets, take a look at the Auto-Volumetric (AV) version. For custom colors, be sure to reach out to our sales team for information and pricing!
For espresso machines with a 208-240v range, you will need a L6-30 locking plug. If you need one, be sure to add one on after clicking 'Add to cart' or grab one from your local hardware store.
What's in the box:
- La Marzocco Strada EE Espresso Machine
- External rotary pump
- Accessory box with portafilters, baskets, backflush blind, tamper
- 3/8" braided steel water line
- 3/4" flex drain tube
- Parts: 13 months
- Labor: 12 months (beginning at date of installation or 3 weeks after delivery, whichever comes first)
- Independent brew boilers with saturated groups and PID temperature control
- Paddle-style actuators with programmable pre-infusion
- Proportional steam valves for precise control over steam flow rate
- Exposed groups for plenty of workspace visibility
- Adjustable height drip tray
- Digital display with dual PIDs for coffee and steam temperature control
- Insulated boilers and thermal stability system to improve temperature consistency
|Model:||La Marzocco Strada 2 Group EE||La Marzocco Strada 3 Group EE|
|Boiler Type:||Dual boilers (Independent)||Dual boilers (Independent)|
|Coffee boiler capacity:||1.3 L x 2||1.3 L x 3|
|Steam boiler capacity:||8.2 L||11.8 L|
|Height:||19 in||19 in|
|Width:||32 in||40 in|
|Depth:||27 in||27 in|
|Weight:||217 lbs||286 lbs|
|Voltage:||208-240 V, 60 Hz single phase||208-240 V, 60 Hz single phase|
|Machine Element Wattage:||4900||6400|