You are here
Mazzer Kony Electronic Conical Burr Espresso Grinder
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Mazzer needs no introduction for those familiar with commercial espressos grinders. Their reputation has been built off of their reliability, grind quality, and clean look. The Mazzer Kony Electronic grinder offers the feature-set of the popular Mazzer Robur Electronic grinder for those with with limited space or smaller shop volume. The Kony Electronic still offers the conical burrs, slower burr rotation, and programmable on-demand doser found in it's bigger brother, but in a smaller footprint. For the version with a manual doser, see our Mazzer Kony Conical Burr Grinder listing.
- Many people love the conical burrs and low RPM (rotations per minute) of the Mazzer Robur, but do not have the same production needs. The Kony fill this gap by offering the same low RPM (500) and a smaller conical burr set (63 mm compared to the Robur's 71mm). The low RPM ensures the coffee will be exposed to less heat and therefore hold its freshness longer. The conical burrs are preferred by many and can accentuate many particular nuances of the coffee.
- The Mazzer Kony Electronic allows the barista to program a set grind time for both a single and a double shot via the electronics panel on top of the dosing chamber. The digital display on the control panel shows the shot time with which you've set your single or double shot, as well as keeps record of total shots ground. The programmable single and double shot buttons can be set in .05 of a second increments.
- Grinds on demand directly into the portafilter for minimal coffee waste.
- Stepless grind adjustment allows for precise grind adjustments.
- Ventilation with electronic control
- Timer switch on side for on/off.
- Pronged portafilter holder.
- Color: Gray, Black, or Brushed Aluminum.
|Burr Size:||63 mm|
|Burr Speed:||500 (60 HZ)|
|Hopper Capacity:||2.9 lbs|
|Motor Output:||350 Watts|
|Dimensions:||9.5" W x 16.5" D x 25.5" H|