Quick Mill Silvano Evo Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
The Quick Mill Silvano is the culmination of a long collaboration between the internationally known Italian espresso machine manufacturer and their U.S. distributor. The result is one of the most feature-rich entry level espresso machines on the market. This machine is the most affordable PID featured machine that we offer, and with the added features of a dedicated thermoblock for steaming and a 3-Way Solenoid valve, it costs hundreds of dollars less than other similar featured machines.
- 600 Watt coffee heater and 1000 Watt steam heat bank.
- Adjustable PID controller with programmable offset for Coffee Boiler that is Fahrenheit or Celsius capable.
- 3-Way group solenoid valve which de-pressurizes the grouphead allowing the user to remove the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot.
- Steam bank can be individually turned off to conserve power; steam bank heats up in 2 minutes.
- Two vibratory pumps with klixon thermal fuse for overheat protection
- New adjustable expansion valve, located under the group. No need to remove the shell to adjust
- Pump pressure gauge
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray with 46 ounce capacity
- Solid state relay
- Swivel steam arm with 1 hole steam tip
- Uses E61 8mm group gasket
- Removable drip tray and lid
- Cup warming tray
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up)
- GICAR branded electronic water level control and reacts to a .02 of C of temperature change in the coffee boiler
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning
- 1 Double Spout Portafilter
- Single Insert Basket
- Double Insert Basket
- Blank for Backflushing
- We recommend purchasing a 58 mm Prima Coffee Tamper from the drop down menu above
- One of the most feature-rich machines at this price point from a high-quality manufacturer.
- Dedicated steam bank allows plenty of steaming power on demand as well as the ability to steam and pull shots at the same time.
- Small footprint leaves more countertop space (10.5" W x 13" D x 16" H)
- Includes PID, a feature rarely included on a home machine.
- Size of the water reservoir (2 Liters) isn't as big as the larger Quick Mill models.
- Boiler size (.7 L) wouldn't be able to handle the production needs of a cafe, thus limiting it to a home setting.
For brewing, steaming, and maintenance tips, check out our Beginner's Guides:
|Boiler Type:||Hybrid - coffee boiler plus dedicated steam bank|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||.7 L|
|Steam Boiler:||Steam Bank|
|Water Reservoir:||2 L|
|Electrical:||110 volts / 800 Watts / 15 Amps|
|Dimensions:||10.5" W x 13" D x 16" H|
Garrett G. Verified Buyer Verified Reviewer
10/2/2018 1:56:10 PM
5 / 5 stars
Love this machine
Was this review helpful? 0 0