USED - FAIR | AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Product Code
Item Condition: Used - FAIR
Used - FAIR: Items that have been previously owned or used for demonstration with moderate to heavy signs of wear or cosmetic damage. May be missing non-essential accessories and original packaging.
Product Images: Images on this listing are for representational purposes only. These images are of the product in new condition and do not necessarily reflect the condition of the product you will receive. Please refer to the condition description above for the types of defects you may find.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery.If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, AeroPress Coffee Maker
- 3.5 lbs
- 12 in
- 6 in
- 4 in
- Makes exceptionally high quality single cups of coffee.
- Implements full immersion brewing without over-extraction (since the grounds get pressed down immediately).
- Implements regulated pressure and water temperature to get espresso-like sweetness and strength.
- Multipurpose funnel can be used for grounds or water and is also designed as a holder for the press when using smaller mugs
- Durable plastic design makes for easy setup and cleanup.
- 350 included filters give ample opportunity for experimentation and enjoyment without the expense of constantly purchasing new ones.
AeroPress® Brewing Process:
- Remove plunger and cap from chamber, insert filter into cap and twist cap back onto chamber.
- Place chamber over sturdy mug.
- Put two scoops of medium-fine ground coffee into the chamber with the provided AeroPress® scoop (appr. 24 grams)
- Pour hot water slowly into the chamber to the number "2" (Aerobi recommends 175ºF water but there is much debate and it seems that 195ºF water is a better temperature)
- Stir for 10 seconds with the provided paddle
- Wet the rubber seal and insert into the plunger, gently pressing down and maintaining an even pressure for 20-30 seconds until the plunger reaches the coffee.
- Enjoy sipping on your concentrated, espresso-like coffee or add some hot water to make a well-balanced, smooth cup of coffee
- To clean, simply rinse and reinsert the plunger. The AeroPress® is also dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
Recommended starting parameters:
- ~ 15 grams of coffee - medium grind
- ~ 250 milliliters of water
- ~ 195-205 degrees
- ~ 2:30 brew time