Ancap Stampa Edizione Porcelain Cups
The Edizioni series (which simply means "editions" in Italian), is a series of custom designs built around one theme. Each year, Ancap releases a new special edition series which is meant to bring together the best of Ancap's design and durability. Each set includes 6 cups with a different design on each cup. Like all Ancap products, these espresso and cappuccino cups are 100% made in Italy at Ancap's factory on the outskirts of Verona.
Edition: Stampa | Verona
The special edition series selection for 2014, Stampa is a tip of the hat to print and typography, as well as the first special edition series to be offered on their popular Verona style espresso and cappuccino cups. The Verona style is Ancap's most popular, featuring a classically rounded bowl-shaped design. Each set comes with an optional red embossed gift box featuring the Ancap logo (Add as option after Adding to Cart).
- Select size above: Espresso (2.5oz) or Cappuccino (6.1oz).
- Comes in a Set of 6. Each cup has a different design (as shown in listing images).
- Saucers sold separately. Please see our Saucer Model Listings to purchase:
Those interested in wholesale quantities should inquire with Ancap USA.
- Pure Porcelain (kaolin, feldspar, and quartz) fired at 2552°F.
- Designs are fired on In-Glaze, which results in the design being completely protected by the glaze of the cup. This provides a smooth finish that is resistant to scratches.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 100% Made in Italy