OPEN BOX - NEW | Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
Item Condition: Open Box - New
Open Box - New: New, unused items, with damaged or replacement packaging.
Warranty: Manufacturer's standard warranty applies.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Burrs: Updated 40mm hardened steel conical burrs
- Grind Adjustment: 40 settings from fine to coarse allows a grind range of 250 to 1200 microns
- Motor: A 450 RPM DC motor with gear speed reducer helps keep the beans cool while grinding. Gear speed reducer also reduces noise as well as heat and static build up. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch.
- Gearbox 2.0: Adds increased strength and durability of the drive transmission, all the while decreasing the noise output. The new gearbox includes a new drive shaft, motor mounting plate and bushings, as well as a new drive gear made of 15% glass filled thermo plastic. This thermo plastic is quieter than the prior metal gear, wears better, and is more shock resistant. During Baratza's testing of the Encore, stainless steel screws were thrown into the burrs, and in every case the motor/gear/burrs stopped immediately due to the thermal cutout, helping preserve the gears. The gearbox is automatically-resettable if this were to happen.
- On-Demand Grinding: Front-mounted pulse button allows for easy, on-demand grinding, helpful for when you're grinding directly into a brew basket.
- Hopper Capacity: 8oz (227 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5oz (142 g)
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 13.8" x 6.3"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Power Rating: 110V AC 50/60Hz 1 Amp
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK