Woodneck Pour Over Coffee Drip Pot
Hario is a Japanese glass company specializing in manual coffee brewing equipment. Riding the new found American interest in specialty coffee and manual brewing methods, Hario has provided a range of unique coffee brewing products. The Hario Woodneck Drip Pot is a prime example of what Hario has to offer in its craftsmanship and elegance. The Woodneck Drip Pot makes use of cloth filters, and as such, is a green alternative to other brewing methods that make use of paper filters. The cloth filter also eliminates any paper taste caused by paper filters, providing a clean brew with a delicate body.
Recommended starting parameters:
- 21-27 grams of coffee - medium-fine grind
- 350-450 milliliters of water
- 200-205 degrees
- 2:45-3:15 brew time
- Manual, pour-over coffee brewer.
- Brews one to three cups at a time. (3 Cups = 480mL)
- Hario drip pot comes as a complete set, including a cloth filter, holder, and serving pot all in one. An additional 3-pack of Hario Woodneck Cloth Filters can be selected in the available options above.
- Removable wooden collar is attached to the neck by a decorative brown leather strap, used to insulate fingers when pouring.
- "Sock" style cloth filter gives a unique, clean quality to the cup brewed.
- Hands-on brewing allows you, the user, to control brewing time and temperature.
- Use the Hario Buono Kettle for an ideal Pour Over Brew.