You are here
Hario Digital Thermometer for Buono Kettles
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Brew even better with the unprecedented accuracy of Hario's V60 Drip Thermometer for Buono pouring kettles.
With a brand new pass-through lid (included) and an angled thermometer probe, you can now take more accurate temperature readings than ever before. Sized and angled just right, the thermometer probe is designed for placement directly at the opening to the pouring spout. That means that even while you're pouring, the thermometer will still display the water temperature inside. The large LCD display shows temperature in Fahrenheit, to the 1/10th of a degree. The easy one-touch operation makes it oh-so-simple to set up and to use, and the water-resistant casing means you can brew worry free and small spills and drips won't make you sweat.
What's in the box:
- V60 Drip Thermometer for Buono kettles
- New pass-through lid for thermometer
- 1 LR44 button cell (installed)
- Instruction manual
- Fits 1.0 and 1.2 L stovetop and 0.9 L electric Buono kettles (does not fit copper Buono)
- 4 digit display reads temperature in real-time
- Angled probe measures water temperature at the spout
- Pass-through lid allows thermometer to insert snugly and securely
- Automatic shut-off: 45 minutes
- Accuracy: +-2 F
- Water resistant (do not submerge, not dishwasher safe)
- Kettle not included