Hottop Home Coffee Roaster KN-8828B-2-K+ - USB Ready with Free 6 lb Coffee Sampler
- Quick ship! Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add this roaster to your cart to automatically receive a free 6 lb unroasted coffee sampler! You'll get 2 lbs each of 3 different, delicious coffees, so you can practice your hand at home roasting with ease!
Home roasters rejoice! The Hottop KN-8828B-2K+ is here and has raised the bar for quality home roasting. The 2K+ now offers users even more control than its predecessor, the KN-8828P-2K, allowing total roast time, target roasting temperature, fan speed, and heating power to be controlled manually - even in the middle of a roast. The possibilities presented through these variables are virtually endless, which means users can make fine adjustments to hone in on the ideal parameters. The 2K+ features two K thermocouples and real-time monitoring over both bean temperature and environmental temperature. Both temperatures, along with all other roasting data, are displayed on a new high contrast LED screen throughout the roast cycle . A bi-directional USB port supports third party software for real-time monitoring and graphing of roasts as well as computer control of the roaster (software can be found here).
- Dynamic roasting control - manipulate target time, target temperature, fan speed, and heater power at any time during the roast.
- Advanced LED screen with wide viewing angle, high contrast, and full roast data displayed in real time
- Three push buttons for starting and stopping roasts and approving changes, Four bi-directional, infinite-rotation speed-sensitive knobs for easy and fast parameter changes during the roast (fan speed, temperature control, target temperature, and target time).
- Two K-type thermocouples for separate bean temperature (BT) and environmental temperature (ET) for real-time monitoring. Both temperatures are displayed on the LED screen throughout the roast.
- Bi-directional USB port supports third party software for real-time monitoring and graphing of roasts as well as for computer control of the roaster
- Save roasts to memory for recall
- Capacity: up to 300 grams per batch (best results with 250 grams)
- External cooling tray with agitation arm and fan; beans cool in 4-5 minutes
- Auto Roast Mode with factory installed profile
- 3 available memory locations for storing complete profiles
- 25 minute maximum roast time
- 3 Eject Modes: Auto, Push-button,and Manual
- Manual ejection pin for safety
- Roast times range approximately 12-16 minutes depending on mass of beans, roast level desired
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty