Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 - Single Filter Water Filtration System
- Quick ship! Ships in 1 to 2 business days
If you don't regularly replace filters, undesirable flavors can enter into your ice, causing customer complaints. And, if you don't change them out, then chlorine can build up, causing corrosion to your ice machine. Ice-O-Matic Single Filter Water Filteration Systems are designed to reduce maintenance, extend equipment life, and improve the efficiency of the icemaker. They also help to remove unwanted tastes and odors, as well as remove corrosive chlorine.
Great ice hinges on the quality of the water. Ice-O-Matic’s IFQ1 Single Filter creates clean water which produces the best possible ice. The IFQ1's patented IsoNet Scale Inhibitor keeps scale (a buildup of minerals) at bay. Increased scale tends to slow ice production and inhibits internal efficiency, resulting in greater yearly expense. Chlorine has a presence in water, causing corrosion. Activated Carbon inside the Replacement Cartridge removes chlorine which would otherwise result in costly repairs. Undesirable flavor, foul odor, and foggy ice are all prevented through the IfQ1’s Sediment Removal by filtering tiny minerals, dirt, and other particles smaller than 1 micron (that’s small). Quality water is the natural outcome of this intensive filtering. Right filtering results in top efficiency, keeping money in your bank by reducing maintenance and repair costs. Proper filtering protects your investment in an Ice-O-Matic for years and years, providing you peace of mind. Exceptional ice flavor and clarity enhances customer experience, ensuring excellence in just one more vital aspect of your business.
As if Ice-O-Matic didn’t already make it easy enough for you to serve crisp, refreshing ice all day long for years to come, their filters also maximize space and require minimal upkeep. Easily and speedily mount all IFQ series filter systems to your kitchen wall to minimize space usage. Then, quickly change your filter every 6 months with the IOMQ’s quarter turn Quick-Twist cartridge. Beautiful ice doesn’t get any easier than this, folks!
- Utilizes IsoNet to provide protection against corrosion and lime-scale formation.
- Sediment Removal eliminates clogging and reduces down time.
- For use on the following Ice-O-Matic machines: ICEU070,150, 220, 226, 300, ICE0250, 0320, 0400, 0406, 0500, 0520, 0606, ICE0806, MFI0500, MFI0800, EF250, EF450, GEMU090, GEMD270, GEMD520, GEMD540, GEMD790, GEM0450, GEM0650, GEM0956.
- 1 Micron filter removes sediment, scale, and chlorine with minimal water flow restriction.
- Eqipped with quick twist-connect fittings for fast, easy replacement.
- Scale Protection maintains consistent ice production.
Warranty- Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your new Ice-O-Matic Cube Ice Maker, replace the filter every 6 months, and the evaporator is covered for 7 years- parts and labor.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.