You are here
Mazzer Kony Conical Burr Espresso Grinder
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Mazzer needs no introduction for those familiar with commercial espressos grinders. Their reputation has been built off of their reliability, grind quality, and clean look. The Mazzer Kony grinder offers the feature-set of the popular Mazzer Robur grinder for those with limited space or smaller shop volume. The Kony still offers the conical burrs and slower burr rotation found in its bigger brother, but in a smaller footprint and at a lower price. For the doserless version of the Kony, see our Kony Electronic listing.
- Low RPM and Conical Burrs: Many people love the conical burrs and low RPM (rotations per minute) of the Mazzer Robur, but do not have the same production needs. The Kony fill this gap by offering the same low RPM (500) and a smaller conical burr set (63 mm compared to the Robur's 71mm). The low RPM ensures the coffee will be exposed to less heat and therefore hold its freshness longer. The conical burrs are preferred by many and can accentuate many particular nuances of the coffee.
- Durable and Trusted: Mazzer grinders are the most popular commercial espresso grinders available due in large part to their build quality and longevity. The large community of Mazzer owners testifies to it's reliability and provides a network of satisfied baristas and shop owners.
- Stepless grind adjustment allows for precise grind adjustments.
- 63mm conical steel grinding burrs.
- Ventilation with electronic control.
- Automatic grinding cycle with start every 12 doses and stop when the ground coffee doser is full.
- Pronged portafilter holder.
- Color: Silver.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
|Burr Size:||63 mm|
|Burr Speed:||500 (60 HZ)|
|Hopper Capacity:||2.9 lbs|
|Motor Output:||350 Watts|
|Dimensions:||9.5" W x 16.5" D x 25.5" H|
MazzerIn an age where companies are frequently cutting corners on build quality to save cost, a company like Mazzer is a rarity. Whenever espresso grinders are being discussed, and the focus turns to quality, reliability, and longevity, Mazzer is consistently a standard to which others are held. New companies and designs hit the market, but the question needing to be asked is, "Sure, it works well now, but is it going to last as long as a Mazzer?" Mazzer espresso grinders come in a variety of model variations (doser and electronic) and sizes ranging from the low-volume Mazzer Mini to the super-high volume Mazzer Robur. Feel free to shoot us an e-mail or give us a call if you need help deciding on the right one!
Marc J. Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
Something for home or business
Was this review helpful? 0 0