CityCheck Standard Water Test Kit
- CityCheck Standard
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
Testing your water is simple, comprehensive, and accurate with the CityCheck Standard Water Test Kit. Get your water right for drinking or brewing with lab analysis and professional guidance.
If you’re looking for a broad and highly accurate analysis of your water composition, National Testing Laboratories' CityCheck Standard test kit is a phenomenal choice.
CityCheck Standard is most useful for testing drinking water from wells or springs for chemical and metallic contaminants to help determine a clear path forward for water treatment. Especially if your water has any odors, off tastes or colors, CityCheck Standard will get right to the bottom of it. The test can also be helpful for coffee, tea, beer or even baking applications to gain a fuller picture of mineralization and what else is contributing to the flavor of the water. Basic water tests will give a general picture of TDS (total dissolved solids) but won’t tell you what comprises it. CityCheck Standard breaks down each constituent individually to help you understand exactly what that TDS measurement means.
It is crucial to read and understand the directions for filling the vials and mailing in the test kit prior to beginning water sample collection. These directions will be included with your kit but are also attached to this listing so you can familiarize yourself with the process in advance. Because the test kit must be returned to the lab cold, you must ship the test kit with 2-day shipping on either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. If you’d like to purchase a 2-Day Air label from Prima, we are happy to extend our UPS rates to you. Samples may take up to 2 weeks to be processed once returned to the lab. An email including the test results will be emailed to you and your Prima representative once the analysis is complete. Depending on the need, your Prima representative will also provide a customized recommendation for water treatment based on the application of the water and the type of equipment being used.
Water treatment is one of the most impactful ways to improve beverage quality. Get it done right with the CityCheck Standard water test kit!
The CityCheck Standard test kit analyses for the following contaminants:
- 20 metals/minerals
- 7 inorganic compounds
- 4 physical characteristics
- 16 disinfectants and disinfection byproducts
- 47 volatile organic compounds
A full list of contaminants and a sample test results sheet can be found in the attachments at the bottom of the page.
What's in the Box
- Instruction sheet and mail-in form
- Ninety four analytes tested
- Four 60ml glass vials
- Two 40ml glass vials
- 500ml fall plastic bottle
- 125ml french square glass container
- Two graduated plastic containers for on-site Chlorine measurements
- Blue gel ice pack
- Insulated styrofoam box with cutout holes for each sample container
- Evaluate water quality to determine detailed water composition and treatment needs
- Mail-in lab tests for comprehensive evaluation
- Emailed results in 1-2 weeks after receipt of water samples
- Protect your investment by properly treating your water for coffee equipment, espresso machines, ice makers and ovens