Turkish Coffee Kit
This kit contains one STC Pro Cezve, made from hammered copper with a brass handle and lined with silver; a stainless steel STC Stand X, which is perfect for making Turkish coffee or converting into a brewing stand for a V60 or Kalita Wave brew; an olivewood stirring paddle; and a BN-1 butane burner to use as a heat source (butane fuel is not included). Additionally, you can select a grinder from the add-ons when adding the bundle to your cart. We've included STC's copper hand grinder, as well as some other great options for manual grinding.
How to brew Turkish coffee:
- Measure out and grind your coffee beans very fine. We recommend about 7-10 grams for our cezves.
- Add the ground coffee to the cezve, along with about 70-80 grams of hot - but not boiling - water.
- Stir the coffee and water together with the paddle to combine.
- Place the cezve on the brewing stand and light the burner.
- After about 2 minutes, the coffee should begin to swell and foam - at this time you should remove it from the heat.
- Pour the coffee into your cup, and allow to cool and settle before drinking.
- Serve with a little sparkling water and enjoy!
What's In The Box?
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Pro Cezve
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Olivewood Stirring Paddle
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Stand X
- Yama BN-1 Burner
- Everything you need to brew rich and delicious Turkish coffee
- High-quality tools to use for years to come
- Cezve pot, brewing stand, and stirring paddle made in Turkey
- Hammered copper cezve with silver interior lining and brass handle makes 1 cup of Turkish coffee
- Stainless steel brewing stand designed by Turgay YILDIZLI
- Grinders available as add-on options