Everything You Need To Brew Turkish Coffee
Our Turkish coffee equipment is sourced from Specialty Turkish Coffee, a company created and run by Turkish coffee champ Turgak Yildizli. Turgay's wares are designed to elevate Turkish coffee to specialty status, while honoring the time-honored traditions of coffeemaking in Turkey. The hammered copper cezves, stainless steel brewing stand, and handmade olivewood paddles are made in Turkey and sourced by Turgay for their excellent quality and functionality. With this kit, you'll be well on your way to brewing amazing Turkish coffee for years to come.
This kit contains one STC Pro Cezve, made from hammered copper with a brass handle and lined with silver, a stainless steel STC Stand X, which is perfect for making Turkish coffee or converting into a brewing stand for a V60 or Kalita Wave brew, a BN-1 butane burner to use as a heat source (butane fuel is not included), a Specialty Turkish Coffee Hand Grinder, and an olivewood stirring paddle.
How To Brew Turkish Coffee
- Measure out and grind your coffee beans very fine. We recommend about 7-10 grams for our cezves.
- Add the ground coffee to the cezve, along with about 70-80 grams of hot - but not boiling - water.
- Stir the coffee and water together with the paddle to combine.
- Place the cezve on the brewing stand and light the burner.
- After about 2 minutes, the coffee should begin to swell and foam - at this time you should remove it from the heat.
- Pour the coffee into your cup, and allow to cool and settle before drinking.
- Serve with a little sparkling water and enjoy!
What's in the Box
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Pro Cezve
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Stand X
- Yama BN-1 Burner
- Olivewood Stirring Paddle
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Hand Grinder
- High-quality tools to use for years to come
- Cezve pot and brewing stand made in Turkey
- Hammered copper cezve with silver interior lining and brass handle makes 1 cup of Turkish coffee
- Stainless steel brewing stand designed by Turgay YILDIZLI
- Grinders available as add-on options