Turkish Coffee Kit
This kit contains one STC Pro Cezve, made from hammered copper with a brass handle and lined with silver; a stainless steel STC Stand X, which is perfect for making Turkish coffee or converting into a brewing stand for a V60 or Kalita Wave brew; an olivewood stirring paddle; and a BN-1 butane burner to use as a heat source (butane fuel is not included). Additionally, you can select a grinder from the add-ons when adding the bundle to your cart. We've included STC's copper hand grinder, as well as some other great options for manual or electric grinding.
How to brew Turkish coffee:
- Measure out and grind your coffee beans very fine. We recommend about 7-10 grams for our cezves.
- Add the ground coffee to the cezve, along with about 70-80 grams of hot - but not boiling - water.
- Stir the coffee and water together with the paddle to combine.
- Place the cezve on the brewing stand and light the burner.
- After about 2 minutes, the coffee should begin to swell and foam - at this time you should remove it from the heat.
- Pour the coffee into your cup, and allow to cool and settle before drinking.
- Serve with a little sparkling water and enjoy!
What's In The Box?
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Pro Cezve
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Olivewood Stirring Paddle
- Specialty Turkish Coffee Stand X
- Yama BN-1 Burner
- Everything you need to brew rich and delicious Turkish coffee
- High-quality tools to use for years to come
- Cezve pot, brewing stand, and stirring paddle made in Turkey
- Hammered copper cezve with silver interior lining and brass handle makes 1 cup of Turkish coffee
- Stainless steel brewing stand designed by Turgay YILDIZLI
- Grinders available as add-on options