The Hario V60 brewing line has probably been the most popular choice for pour-over coffee brewing over the last couple of years. The V60 features a cone-shaped design with a larger hole, and ridges. Throw in a thin paper filter and you have a brew method that encourages a finer grind and shorter brew time, producing a bright and clean cup. The V60 is an ideal gift for those wanting to brew excellent coffee daily or 1-2 people!
Hario V60 Features:
- Conical brewer with ridges along the inner wall which allow coffee to exit out of both the bottom and the sides of the dripper, providing an even brew.
- The V60 02 Dripper can make coffee for 1-4 people, just adjust grind size and recipe as needed.
- Thin, cone-shaped paper filters minimize any paper taste in the brewed coffee.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe (remove plastic base on the glass drippers before washing in dishwasher).
- For more information on either size dripper, look at our Hario V60 01 Dripper listing or our Hario V60 02 Dripper listing.
Hario Coffee Server Features:
- Heat-resistant glass with 600 mL capacity.
- Distinctive beehive design and includes a pour-through lid for heat retention.