The french press is probably the most popular and widely recognizable manual brewing method today. For decades, folks have been using the french press to attain a cup with a heavier body and allowance of more of the coffee’s natural oils. The french press is a fairly simple, yet elegant and classic way to make coffee for an individual, or a group of friends. We’ve created this bundle along with a burr hand grinder for those wanting an optimal and fresh cup, day after day!
In this bundle, we've paired our 600mL (20.2oz) Hario Coffee Press with the Hario Skerton Plus Hand Grinder.
Hario Coffee Press:
- Simple, low-maintenance brewing process: pour water just off the boil onto the coffee, put on the lid, let it sit for 4 minutes, press, and serve!
- Unlike paper filters, the metal filter allows the natural coffee oils to make their way into your cup.
- Constructed with stainless steel and heatproof glass from Hario, a well-known glass company who just so happens to make excellent coffee equipment.
Hario Skerton Plus Grinder:
- A hand grinder which features a ceramic burr set, one of the most coveted grinder features available..
- The grind size can be manually adjusted by removing the top nut and and washer and turning clockwise for finer or counter-clockwise for coarser.