Hario Coffee Press and Skerton Plus Grinder
— You save $21.51
The french press is probably the most popular and widely recognizable manual brewing method today. For decades, folks have been using the french press to attain a cup with a heavier body and allowance of more of the coffee’s natural oils. The french press is a fairly simple, yet elegant and classic way to make coffee for an individual, or a group of friends. We’ve created this bundle along with a burr hand grinder for those wanting an optimal and fresh cup, day after day!View AllClose
Hario Coffee Press:
- Simple, low-maintenance brewing process: pour water just off the boil onto the coffee, put on the lid, let it sit for 4 minutes, press, and serve!
- Unlike paper filters, the metal filter allows the natural coffee oils to make their way into your cup.
- Constructed with stainless steel and heatproof glass from Hario, a well-known glass company who just so happens to make excellent coffee equipment.
Hario Skerton Plus Grinder:
- A hand grinder which features a ceramic burr set, one of the most coveted grinder features available..
- The grind size can be manually adjusted by removing the top nut and and washer and turning clockwise for finer or counter-clockwise for coarser.