True's TUC-48-HC 48-inch Undercounter Refrigerator keeps products cold in spaces where there is not much vertical space available. The TUC-48-HC uses environmentally friendly hydrocarbon R290 refrigerant, which helps to conserve energy. The unit also features True's reverse condensing fan motor to further save energy and to extend the compressor's lifespan.
The TUC-48-HC comes in a variety of options. The standard model uses 5-inch castors, the ADA-approved model comes with 3-inch castors, and the low-profile model uses 1 ½-inch castors. In place of the standard solid door, you can choose from glass-door, 1-door-2-drawer, and 4-drawer options. To see detailed specifications for the available options, please look over their spec sheets.
While this unit comes standard in stainless steel, there are black, white, and other powder coating color options available. You can find a brochure under the Specs tab that lists the various color options. These color options may result in an upcharge and additional lead time. Please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] to ask any questions and place your order.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant R290 helps lower your energy bill
- Covered by True's three-year parts and labor warranty and two-additional-year compressor warranty
- Holds product temperature between 33°F and 38°F
What's in the Box
- True TUC-48-HC 48-Inch Undercounter Refrigerator
- NEMA 5-15P power cord
- Shelves (Standard and glass-door options come with four; one-door-two-drawer option comes with two)
- 4 Castors
Sole-Use Circuit Required
- Parts and labor covered by warranty for three years; compressor covered for two additional years
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant R290 goes easy on the environment and helps you save on energy
- Features heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Uses a reverse condensing fan motor to save energy and extend compressor lifespan
|Model:||Door Options||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Height (in)||Stnd. Height w/Castors (in)||ADA Height w/Castors (in)||LP Height w/Castors (in)||HP||Nema Config||Cord Length (ft.)||Approx. Weiht (lbs.)||Refigerant|
|True TUC-24-HC||Solid, glass||24||24 3/4||31 5/8||31 5/8||1/6||5-15P||7||155||R290|
|True TUC-27-HC||Solid, glass, 2-drawer||27 5/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/6||5-15P||7||195||R290|
|True TUC-36-HC||Solid||36 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/6||5-15P||11||235||R290|
|True TUC-48-HC||Solid, glass, 1-door-2-drawers, 4-drawers||48 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/5||5-15P||7||260||R290|
|True TUC-60-HC||Solid, glass, 1-door-2-drawers, 4-drawers||60 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||31 7/8||1/4||5-15P||7||325||R290|
|True TUC-72-HC||Solid||72 3/8||30 1/8||29 3/4||36||34||--||1/4||5-15P||7||380||R290|