Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
- Quick ship! Ships in 1 to 2 business days
The Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaner is a powerful and environmentally friendly coffee equipment and espresso machine cleaning agent. This cleaning powder is best used for backflushing traditional espresso machines or soaking coffee and espresso machine parts, as well as cleaning coffee brewers. The Full Circle line is Urnex's newest cleaning product and is the result of Urnex's seeking a product that is both effective and comprised of sustainable and naturally occurring ingredients. The Full Circle espresso machine cleaner avoids the use of any products derived from petroleum and phosphates and transparently lists all the ingredients used in each product.
- This cleaner eliminates residue in espresso group heads, valves, and water ways. It is designed for both automatic and semi-automatic espresso machines. The cleaner can also be used to soak espresso machine parts (like portafilters and brew baskets) and clean coffee brewers and urns.
- Helps prevent blockage and unpleasant coffee by cleaning away coffee oils and residue.
- Environmentally responsible: uses sustainable, naturally occurring ingredients (all ingredients are found in food or derived from plants).
- Quantity: 500gram Jar
Commercial and Home* Espresso Machines:
Backflush each group head:
- Insert blind filter and add 1 tablet per group. Replace portafilter in group.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop and wait for 10 seconds. Repeat this 5 times.
- Remove portafilter, run water through the group, reinsert.
- Repeat Step 2 without Full Circle Tablet (using only water).
- Pull a shot of espresso and discard.
- Soak filters and metal portion of portafilter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Full Circle™ powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- Rinse with water.
- Empty coffee from equipment and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
*Home machines must have a three way solenoid valve to be able to backflush with the Full Circle cleaner. Please consult with your machine's manual or the manufacturer before using if you are unsure if your machine has a three-way solenoid valve.