SCRATCH & DENT - GOOD | Full Circle Milk Wash
- Quick ship! Ships in 1 to 2 business days
SCRATCH AND DENT- GOOD
SCRATCH AND DENT - GOOD: New items with mild to moderate cosmetic defects in more noticeable locations. May be missing non-essential accessories and original packaging.
Product Images: Images on this listing are for representational purposes only. They are pictures of the product in new condition and do not reflect the condition of the product you will receive. Please refer to the condition description above for the types of defects you may find.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery. If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Full Circle Milk Wash
- This cleaner breaks down milk protein build up, helping to keep frothers, steam wands/tips, and milk pitchers clean.
- Size: 32 oz (1L)
Auto Frothing Devices:
- Dissolve 1oz (30ml) of Full Circle Milk Wash in 32oz (1L) of water.
- Insert frothing pick-up tube into solution and activate cleaning cycle.
- After all solution has traveled through milk lines, repeat process two times with fresh water.
- Using your steaming pitcher, create a solution with ratio of 1oz (30ml) of Full Circle Milk Wash for 32oz (1L) of water.
- Insert steam wand and steam as if you were steaming milk.
- Allow wand to soak in solution for 5 minutes.
- Empty steaming pitcher and repeat with water to rinse.
- Create a solution with ratio of 1oz (30ml) of Full Circle Milk Wash for 32oz (1L) of hot water in vessel to be cleaned.
- Replace lid to contain solution. Allow solution to soak while stirring or swirling.
- Pour out through spout.
- Repeat process with fresh water to rinse.