VST Precision Espresso Baskets
Kick your old baskets to the curb and take control of your espresso with these precision baskets by VST. At the forefront of precision espresso tech, VST created their baskets to address the all-too-common problems of baskets with off-center hole patterns, inconsistent hole sizes, and the issue of no two baskets being alike enough - all of which affect espresso extraction. In order to make espresso more controllable and predictable, VST created a basket and a manufacturing process to ensure that each basket is alike and as consistent as possible.
The baskets feature precisely engineered hole patterns that take advantage of the entire bottom surface for full extraction and finely-tuned hole sizes to optimize extraction time, and all this is evaluated before packaging to ensure the quality is up to par. Each basket comes with an individualized insert with its own testing data, your assurance that every single basket is analyzed for approval before being sent out for use. All this effort comes together to make a product that is consistent and predictable, so all of your group heads and machines can perform the same way when fitted with VST baskets. If repeatable quality is your game, then these are the baskets you need.
Baskets are available in 18 gram and 20 gram sizes, in both ridged and ridgeless designs. Select the options you want from the drop-down menu after clicking Add to Cart.
What's in the box:
- VST precision espresso filter basket
- Individualized filter info sheet
- Precision engineered espresso filter basket
- Ridged or ridgeless designs
- Full-surface hole pattern for optimum extractions
- Rated for 100,000 cycles
- Each basket is evaluated and graded after production
- Hole sizes are optically measured to ensure consistency
- Basket-to-basket precision ensures shot consistency across groups and machines
- Ridgeless inner diameter: 58.65 mm (measured 8 mm from top)
- Ridged inner diameter: 58.5 mm (measured at the rim, thinnest point)
- 18 gram: 24 mm H x 70 mm OD
- 20 gram: 26 mm H x 70 mm OD