You are here
Walkure Bayreuth Porcelain Pour Over Brewer
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
The Bayreuth offers a modern twist on a beloved tradition. Everything that generation after generation has appreciated about Walküre – unique filters, even saturation, and easy serving – is now available inside a trendy brewer designed by decorated German artist Daniel Eltner. Like the Karlsbad, this coffee maker doesn’t require any accessories – just coffee and water. Neither filters, fuel, or a special kettle are necessary for brewing with Walküre. A two-tiered porcelain filtration system is built in, permitting pure, untainted brewing, and gravity does most of the work for you. With only this gorgeous handmade brewer, a quality grinder, and clean, filtered water, you can enjoy gourmet coffee in a matter of minutes. We’re thrilled to be the only stateside supplier of this sleek coffee maker, the Bayreuth.
- 2 practical capacities: 350mL (11.8oz), 700mL (23.67oz); add to cart to choose
- Quality build: constructed entirely of porcelain; handmade in Germany
- Self-contained brewer: requires no extra accessories
- Easy to use: recommended for beginners or professionals
- Elegant design: imagined by artist Daniel Eltner
Includes: server, brew chamber with built-in filter, water dispersion plate, and lid.