Zojirushi Commercial Water Boiler & Warmer
Ideal for the home prosumer or a light commercial setting, the Zojirushi Commercial Countertop Water Boiler provides a great hot water solution for coffee, tea, and instant food. Its five liter capacity is perfect for an office breakroom or farmers market table as it can serve up to 21 8 oz. cups to customers, dispensing about 500 grams every 20 seconds. This hot water dispenser has three temperature settings - 175, 195, or 208 degrees - and with its 800 watt heating element, it takes about 40 minutes to heat the water to the desired temperature. The Zojirushi Countertop Water Boiler is also equipped with a reboil setting and a seven-hour hold timer. If you want to set your water boiler the night before so you have piping hot water in the morning, this commercial water boiler may be the perfect product for you. For more information about the innovative features of the Zojirushi Commercial Countertop Water Boiler, check out the helpful video above.
What's in the Box
- Commercial countertop water boiler
- Instruction manual
- Commercial countertop water boiler and dispenser.
- Generous 169 oz./5 liter capacity serves up to 21 8oz. cups.
- Dispenses approximately 500 grams of water per 20 seconds.
- Heats water to 175°F (80°C), 195°F (90°C), or 208°F (98°C) with a convenient reboil feature.
- optional QUICK TEMP mode brings water to either 195°F or 175°F and keeps it warm directly without reaching a boil.
- 7-hour delay timer can be set up the previous night, for hot water ready the next morning.
- Panorama Window® water level gauge to check water level at-a-glance.
- Easy-to-clean nonstick coated inner container.
- Automatic dispense-lock for added safety.
- Easy-to-use control panel.
- No plumbing required.
|Width:||9 1/8 in.|
|Depth:||11 7/8 in.|
|Height:||13 1/8 in.|
|Capacity:||169 oz./5 liters|
|Dispense Rate:||500 grams per 20 seconds|
|Operating Temperatures:||175°F, 195°F, 208°F|
|Electrical Rating:||120 volts/800 watts|
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov