You are here
Ancap Verona Open Handle Porcelain Cups
This product has options:
When it comes to producing and designing the highest-quality porcelain cups, Ancap’s got over 50 years in the bag. That’s why it’s no surprise to see Ancap flawlessly fuse looks with performance yet again in the latest iteration of the Verona line, Verona Open Handle cups. These stellar cups feature a redesigned handle that’s made to offer users a bit more space inside the handle, along with the classic Verona egg-shell body shape that’s as elegant as it is practical. Like all of Ancap’s products, the Open Handle cups are produced from the purest porcelain ingredients available and fired at an industry-leading 2570°F, for a through and through quality that you can both see and feel.
- Saucers sold separately. Please see our Saucer Model Listings to purchase:
- Verona Saucers (Classic Style)
- Giotto Saucers (Off-Center Cup Placement)
- Edex Saucers (Flat Modern Style)
- Hand-Painted Saucers
- If you're interested in the classic Verona style, see our Verona Porcelain Cups page!
- To view all our Ancap products, see our Ancap Page.
You can purchase any of the cups individually, or in a set of 6 after selecting the "Add to Cart" button above. See the table below for a breakdown of the pricing difference between the two options.
|Individual||Set of 6|
|Espresso 2.5oz||$8||$39 ($6.5/cup)|
|Cappuccino 6.1oz||$9.5||$48 ($8/cup)|
|Large Cappuccino 8.8oz||$10.5||$52.5 ($8.75/cup)|
|Latte 11.8oz||$11||$58.5 ($9.75/cup)|
Those interested in wholesale pricing should inquire with Ancap USA.
- Pure Porcelain (kaolin, feldspar, and quartz) fired at 2552°F
- Dishwasher safe.
- 100% Made in Italy