Ancap Verona Porcelain Cups
- Ancap Verona Cups
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
The path of specialty coffee from the farm to the cup is a long journey filled with care and attention to detail. We think that it only makes sense to let the journey end in a cup that communicates the same degree of quality and craftsmanship as your coffee. That's why we're happy to offer Ancap's porcelain cup line. If we're the coffee geeks, Ancap is the porcelain geeks, it's what they do and have been doing for over 50 years. All of their porcelain is produced just outside of Verona, Italy and is comprised of only the finest raw Kaolin, Feldspar, and Quartz. These fine ingredients are fired at 2,570°F resulting in a dense white porcelain whose quality you can both see and feel. Partner the quality with the egg-shell bottom design and you have a porcelain coffee cup that excels in both presentation and performance.
The Verona line is Ancap's most popular style, showcasing a classic bowl design in 8 different size options.
- Saucers sold separately. Please see our Saucer Model Listings to purchase:
- Verona Saucers (Classic Style)
- Giotto Saucers (Off-Center Cup Placement)
- Edex Saucers (Flat Modern Style)
- Hand-Painted Saucers
- If you're interested in a more Tulip-Shaped style, see our Torino Porcelain Cups page!
- To view all our Ancap products, see our Ancap Page.
Verona Size and Color Options:
Ancap's Verona style comes in a number of sizes and color variations. See the chart below to see all the Verona options we offer. Click on the color name to be taken to the product page.
Those interested in wholesale quantities of 52+ should inquire with Ancap USA.
- Painted rim on cup and saucer.
- Orange color is between Pantone 165C and 166C.
- Pure Porcelain (kaolin, feldspar, and quartz) fired at 2552°F
- Dishwasher safe.
- 100% Made in Italy
What's in the Box:
- Verona Porcelain Cup