You are here
La Marzocco Linea Mini Home Espresso Machine
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Bring Linea Classic style to your home kitchen with La Marzocco's Linea Mini espresso machine. Boasting classic lines and the signature paddle group style, the Linea Mini is a superb home espresso machine with commercial quality construction. With dual boilers, PID temperature control, and a brand new integrated brew group, the Linea Mini is a rock-solid performer for the home or low-volume cafe.
The Linea Mini features a 3.5 L steam boiler, a 6 fl oz brew boiler with PID temperature control (temperature is adjusted using a analog control wheel), a hot water wand and steam wand, as well as a 3.5 L reservoir. The internal rotary pump is adjustable so you can pull shots at your desired pressure. A spacious drip tray hides the reservoir, and is held in place with magnets so it's easy to remove and dump out. A plumbing kit is available if you'd prefer to hook up your machine directly to your mains and drain - just call us for more details.
The Linea Mini is a superb machine for the home, with highly stable brew temperatures and endless steam. What might seem like a small boiler actually works to its advantage, as adjustments on the PID are quick to take effect, and a pre-heat coil and integrated brew group ensure the whole brewing system stays toasty warm with hardly any noticeable temperature fluctuations during use. The stainless steel construction makes this machine look and feel like its commercial counterparts, and should the need arise it could certainly keep up with lower-volume catering or cafe use.
Available in stainless steel, or white, red, or black powder coats. Some color options may have different lead times, contact our sales team for more information.
What's in the box:
- Linea Mini espresso machine
- Commercial stainless steel spouted portafilter
- 2 single baskets (7g), 2 double baskets (14g and 21g), and blind backflush basket
- 12 oz steaming pitcher
- 58 mm tamper
- Water test kit
- Espresso machine cleaning powder
- Spare single spout for portafilter
- Dual boilers with PID brew temperature control (with analog adjustment wheel)
- 3.5 L steam boiler
- 6 fl oz brew boiler with integrated brew group
- 3.5 L internal reservoir or optional plumbing kit
- 58 mm commercial steel portafilter
- Highly stable thermal system with pre-heat coil
- Adjustable pump pressure
- Barista lights to illuminate your shots
- 1 second pre-infusion stage
- Classic paddle group actuator
- Stainless steel body and boilers
- Magnetic pop-out drip tray
- Hot water spout and steam wand
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor.*
* Please note that this warranty is only applicable for non-commercial use of the machine.
|Machine Style:||Dual boiler, semi-automatic paddle group|
|Basket size:||58 mm|
|Reservoir Size:||3.5 L|
|Plumbable:||Yes. Plumbing kit sold separately|
|Brew Boiler Capacity:||6 fl oz|
|Steam Boiler Capacity:||3.5 L|
|Pre-infusion:||Yes. Factory preset|
|PID:||Yes. Analog temperature dial|
|Voltage:||100 - 120 VAC|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||14 x 21 x 15 in.|
La MarzoccoWhether or not their competition admits it, La Marzocco's influence on the espresso world is unprecedented. Double-boilers and saturated group heads are just a couple of the technological innovations they have brought to the masses. Their espresso machines are well-known for their workmanship and durable build, crafted to handle the highest volume environments without compromising quality.
Clemens H. Verified Buyer
1 / 5 stars
it says white but it
Was this review helpful? 0 0