USED - EXCELLENT | Luminaire Automatic Shot Timer
- Quick ship! Ships next business day
Item Condition: Used - Excellent
Used - Excellent: Items that have been used for demonstration or owned previously, but have minor evidence of use. This item will have all of its accessories but may be missing its original packaging.
Product Images: Images on this listing are for representational purposes only. These images are of the product in new condition and do not necessarily reflect the condition of the product you will receive. Please refer to the condition description above for the types of defects you may find.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery.If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Luminaire Automatic Shot Timer
- Automatically starts, stops, and resets as you pull your shots
- Attaches directly to the solenoid valve in your machine
- Requires no modification to install
- Works with any 120 V or 240 V solenoid valve, for both commercial and home espresso machines
- Magnetically attaches to machine surfaces for tool-free mounting
- Internal battery (CR2032 cell) with 4-7 year life
- 20 inch wire lead for better access to machine internals
- Assembled in the USA and tested in Seattle
|Model:||Auto Shot Timer||Screen Size:||0.7 in. x 0.7 in. (1 in. diag)|
|Wire Length:||20 in.|
|Timer Dimensions:||1.3 in W x 1.3 in H x 0.6 in D|
|Battery Life:||4-7 years|
|Wire Temperature Rating:||105 C / 221 F|