You are here
Mahlgut Buzzer Palm Tamper - Stainless Steel
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Tamp true and level every time with these novel tampers by Mahlgut. The Buzzer palm tamper is designed to tamp precisely to your desired depth, with an adjustment collar ensuring a level tamp every time. The Buzzer tamper can be set and adjusted using the upper screw mechanisms, allowing you to quickly and easily adjust the depth of your tamp according to your dose and shot results without any extra pieces or equipment. Achieve greater shot consistency by reducing barista error with tamping, and relieve wrist strain caused by awkward tamping angles thanks to the handleless design.
Available in three styles: steel, anodized aluminum, and wood, with steel bases in either 58 mm or 58.6 mm diameters. 58 mm bases will fit most standard commercial baskets and ridged VST baskets, 58.6 mm bases are oversized to fit snugly in ridgeless VST baskets. Made in Germany.
What's in the box:
- Mahlgut Buzzer Tamper
- Level tamp every time
- Quick-adjust to set your depth - from 7.4-20 mm
- Made of sturdy stainless steel
- No handle, no wrist strain
- Base sizes: 58 mm (standard and VST ridged baskets), 58.6 mm (VST ridgeless baskets)
- Dimensions: 71 mm W, 54-66 mm H
- Weight: about 1065 grams, or 2.3 lbs
- Designed and manufactured in Germany